SUNIL KUMAR MAHAVIDYALAYA
VISHUNPURA, JAMALPUR, MIRZAPUR, UTTAR PRADESH
(Affiliation: Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith)
COLLEGE CODE: 488
Sunil Kumar Mahavidyalaya is a self-financing degree college and was established on 26th November 2015 by Pramod Educational Trust For Rural Development (PETFRD) with the objective to provide quality higher education to young girls and boys living in villages at affordable cost so as to bring them to the path of making India brighter. It is situated at Jeonathpur-Kanchanpur Marg and is 15 KM from Ramnagar (Tengaramora), Varanasi.
Motto : To provide quality higher education
Founder: Dr. R.N. Singh, Formerly Professor of Chemistry, Institute of Science, B.H.U., Varanasi-5
Sunil Kumar Mahavidyalaya (S.K. Mahavidyalaya) is established and run by ‘Pramod Educational Trust For Rural Development (PETFRD)’.
Pramod Educational Trust For Rural Development (PETFRD)
PETFRD was registered on 14th August 2015 (S. No. : 168 & Page No. : 201 – 230) and re-registered with some changes in its Management Committee on 4th August 2018 in the Office of Sub Registrar-4 Varanasi. Details of the trust can be found elsewhere.
TRUSTEE/PRESIDENT: Dr. R.N. Singh
Trust Management Committee (TMC)
- Ravindra Nath Singh, Formerly Professor of Chemistry, Institute of Science, B.H.U.; Address: N 2/249-P, Karaundi (Tandia), B.H.U., Varanasi-221005: Trustee/Chairman/Manager. M-9415812176.
- Surendra Nath Singh, M.B.B.S., M.D.; Address: N-13/35A-12, Block B, Brij Enclave Colony, Sunderpur, Varanasi; Cherian Nursing Home, Gazipur Road, Maun: Member. M- 9415219409.
- Amalendu Singh, Address: N-13/35A-12 Block B, Brij Enclave Colony, Bajardinha (Sunderpur), Varanasi. Member. M-07233999111; 08960275194.
- Daya Ram Verma, Ex-Teacher, Central Hindu School, B.H.U., Address: B-18, Kaushalpuri Colony, Susuwahi, Varanasi: Member. M-9450531981.
- Sushil Kumar Singh, Address: Vishunpura, Jamalpur, Mirzapur. M-09517441804.
College Management Committee (under construction)
Vice-principal: Dr. Geeta Devi Contact No. : 9721569838 COMMITTEES
To minimize grievances of students, teaching and non-teaching employees so as to function the college smoothly to full-fil its objective, the trust has constituted several committees.
Admission Committee (AC)
Teachers’ Grievance Committee (TGC) Employees’ Grievance Committee (EGC) Students’ Grievance Committee (SGC)
Womens’ Grievance Committee (both for staffs & students)
Anti-ragging Committee (ARC)
Note: The In-Charges of various committees, namely AC, TGC, EGC, SGC, and ARC will submit their reports to the College Management Committee (CMC) for review. CMC will examine the report and suggest suitable method/action so as to solve the problem to the Trust Management Committee (TMC). TMC will thoroughly examine and decide the case finally.
To find/suggest the solution of the legal matter, if any, arises in the college