Pramod Educational Trust For Rural Development (PETFRD)
PETFRD was registered on 14th August 2015 (S. No. : 168 & Page No. : 201 - 230) and re-registered with some changes in its Management Committee on 4th August 2018 in the Office of Sub Registrar-4 Varanasi. Details of the trust can be found elsewhere.
TRUSTEE/PRESIDENT: Dr. R.N. Singh
1. Dr. Ravindra Nath Singh, Formerly Professor of Chemistry, Trustee/Chairman/Manager. M-9415812176.
2. Dr. Surendra Nath Singh, M.B.B.S., M.D. Maun: Member. M- 9415219409.
3. Mr. Amalendu Singh, Member. M-07233999111; 08960275194.
4. Dr. Daya Ram Verma, Ex-Teacher, Central Hindu School, B.H.U., Member. M-9450531981.
5. Dr. Sushil Kumar Singh, M-09517441804.
Education news all over the world.
Minimum Eligibility for B. A.: Intermediate (10 + 2) passed in any discipline with 45% of mark for a three-year B.A. Course.
Minimum Eligibility for B.Sc.: Intermediate (10+2) passed (45% mark)
- Mathematics group: Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry & Math
- Bio group: Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry & Biology
In B.A. Part-I, a student has to select three optional subjects from the list given above. These three optional subjects should be chosen as per subject group/combination provided by the University. However, one can select only one subject in a given subject combination.
B.A./B.Sc. Part-I: Rastra Guarav and Bhartiya Chintan B.A./B.Sc. Part-II: Paryavaran
Note: In B.A./B.Sc. third year the candidate is required to select any two subjects among subjects already studied.
Subscribe now and receive weekly newsletter with educational materials, new courses, interesting posts, popular books and much more!